4.24.2009

Old Wives Tales

I have come to the realization that they don't work. Shocking, I know. Short of stomaching castor oil, I convinced myself last week that it would be a good idea to try out the top 3...just in case. (a) Physical activity: Saturday 5K, Sunday hike to Benham Falls. (b) Mexican food. (c) Married people things. I can officially report that I am still pregnant! The good news is that it was good for me to be on a mission to pass the time, and the weather was absolutely beautiful last weekend. Check out the photos from Benham Falls - I don't think the dogs minded my little experiment at all.

DAISY SHAKING OFF...

BAILEY SHAKING OFF (I'm not the only one glowing now?!)




GIMME THE BALL









THE FAM






1 comment:

  1. Yah...feel ya there! None of it worked for me either!

    ReplyDelete