5.06.2009

And Baby Makes Three

David and I can hardly control our emotions today, we feel so overwhelmed by the birth of our little Emily at 10 this morning. 6 lbs 15 oz of the most beautiful site I've ever seen, and she is all ours. I may be able to put it in to words some day, but just not today. I can't think of the words to describe what we're feeling, and those that come to mind seem far too trivial. So for now, here are her first photos.









This is Kelly, our fairy-god-mother. Isn't she a natural with our little angel?
Kelly and Travis, fairy-god-mother and the godfather (respectively). Emily instantly fell in love!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my sweet Amanda. As I wrote on David's FB, you have been blessed. May God continue to bless you in this venture...it's a blast...but it's not always easy. This is the time to cherish because it may feel like the hardest part, but it's not. :)Thank you Jesus for this healthy baby girl, please hold her and keep her and be with David and Amanda as they start this new phase of life, please give them strengh to endure and continued love for one another. Amen.

    ReplyDelete