5.06.2009

What a Day

Wow! Today has been an interesting day. I (David) woke up with this feeling like something was going to happen today. Needless to say I didn't not expect the doctor to say lets go have a baby while we were at our weekly check up, I was expecting her to say I will see you at the hospital on Friday. But alas, we are here and it is now 4:08 in the am and Amanda is at a 6 with the pitocin cranked up.

We have been at the hospital since a little after 1pm on the 5th. I will say Amanda is a trooper and doing well. Just a quick rundown of the afternoon. Admitted at 1pm, induced at 3pm, water was acciddently broke at 8 during an exam...I have a feeling it was ready to go. Thats when the fun really began. She was a real trooper and made it 2 hours before calling for the good stuff that has allowed her to sleep some tonight. And that brings us to now...4:13 and waiting. We will have pics sometime tomorrow after little Emily arrives.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment