5.23.2009

Shameless

I am relishing these days at home with Emily. It's amazing to sit and watch her, even when she's sleeping. I wonder what she'll be like, how her personality will develop, what hobbies she'll take on, etc. Now that my camera is physically attached to my arm like one of 'those people' at Disneyland with the bright orange fanny pack, I have found myself making a few guesses to answer those questions...

Like father like...daughter?


She'll always say 'ok' to her mommy.

She'll be a daddy's girl. Who am I kidding...she already is!

...Or maybe a mommy's girl.

A volleyball player? [Whack]

She'll always tell the truth. -Or give us the "I didn't do it" look...


She'll be the perfect teen...all the midnight parties are happening now!


She'll have great style.

Best of all, she'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment